On Thursday, 5/21/20, we opened the doors after complying with state orders for Covid Precautions. Below, we're sharing the precautions we have in place, recommendations we're following and a few new exciting things too!
- NEW DINNER MENU!
- Carry-out LUNCH MENU AVAILABLE! (Lunch is currently carry-out only)
- DINING ROOM UPDATES. We have socially distanced our tables, reducing the number of seats available in compliance with the #OpenForBusiness Order.
- RESERVATIONS Required. Currently, indoor dining recommends a call-ahead for seating/reservations. Parties are limited to 4 guests per table. 304-842-4200
- TOSS IT. To help prevent any shared germs, we will have disposable EVERYTHING during your visit (menus, plates, cups, cutlery, etc..) If you can toss it, you can touch it.
- DINING ROOM HOURS - we'll be hosting separate lunch and dinner dining room times, allowing us to prepare the deliciousness for you and so our team can do their deep clean in-between meal services. Monday-Friday, lunch service is carry-out only from 11-2. The dining room is open for dinner service Monday-Saturday beginning at 4 p.m. and on Sunday's you can experience in-house dining for brunch from 10-2.
- DELIVERY & CARRY-OUT HOURS – oh yea, we’re still doing this too! Delivery and carry-out are available M-Th from 11-8, Friday from 11-9, Saturday 4-9 and Sunday 10-2. Delivery areas may be limited, please call in advance to make arrangements.
- BEER & WINE – you can still add your favorite beer or wine to delivery or carry-out orders.
Please keep in mind that as we continue to receive updates on the recommendations and requirements, we will shift our plans to be in compliance and post information as that happens. We're all committed to keeping our guests and team safe and healthy. Remember, we're in this together, so if you have a question about something please call us or grab your server for all the details.